We absolutely love playing House Concerts!
There is no other setting where we can connect with listeners and music in a more authentic way... and the friends we've made from them have been amazing.
House Concerts are generally invitation-only concerts in someone’s home, presented by the resident or host. Arrangements for compensation, ticket price, and audience size are discussed beforehand.
House concerts are usually:
- Held indoors and on weekends
- Attended by 20-50 people
- Paid for by a $10-20 donation per guest
- Known to include light snacks, beverages or a pot-luck dinner
- Attended by the host’s friends, neighbors, co-workers, and maybe a few fans of the artist
- Performed by solo, duos and small groups and with little to no amplification
- Performed in 2, 40-minute sets with a 20 minute break
- Very intimate
- A LOT of fun!
If you'd love to host a House Concert with Mercy Shore, fill out the form to get started.